No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News No Longer Surrender - Trump vs Fraud News

Music?
There's a blocking glitch btw.

A Game Made Just FU A Game Made Just FU

That's pretty cool. I'd make sure that the typing of the name is how you want it, it takes the SHIFT key literally.

Great creativity with the pictures.

MikaLand MikaLand

A little confused at how this has two stars.

1v1 Warfare 1v1 Warfare

At least you took the time to export the game I guess?
1) Disable page scrolling.
2) Fix those god awful controls. Seriously, how did you not test this with another person and think that it was ridiculous?
3) Make some sort of score counter or something to tell who won/who's winning.
4) End game screen? More levels? Some more strategies? Ways to flush opponents out of cover.

All in all, not bad for a first game if you're just starting to program, but I don't think it belongs here.

Game of Shadows Game of Shadows

Cool, but I think it's too slow to capture my interest for long. Also, that overlay burns my eyes. Mind making an option to disable it?

maxgacek responds:

Thanks for comment, I will add that option to the final version of the game.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

It's definitely a cool engine, but I didn't make it through the starting level because I died near the end and it spawned me all the way at the beginning. I don't feel like going through that much of the level again.

Fighter Combo ONLINE Fighter Combo ONLINE

I don't know how to play?

Fibonacci Clicker Fibonacci Clicker

Impressive idle game. I like the idea, but these kinds of games just aren't my thing. Interesting for a few minutes though. :)

ReJect ReJect

Very original and fun. Thumbs up from me.

Anciennce Anciennce

What the heck is going on?

No tutorial, no instructions, I dunno what's going on, and I don't care enough to decipher them.